TEKTRONIX TDS1012B OSCILLOSCOPE 100 MHz, 2 CHANNEL
TDS1000B (mono) and TDS2000B (color) combine performance with ease-of-use at an affordable price. Devices range from 40MHz to 200 MHz bandwidth and up to 2GS/s maximum sample rate. Available in two or four channels, the TDS1000B and TDS2000B feature a USB port to remove data, to connect to a PC with included OpenChoice® and NI SignalExpress® PC software, and access to compatible printers. FFT and 11 automatic measurements are standard, as well as multiple language user interface and help features. Applications for Tektronix´s Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are design, debug, education, training, manufacturing test and QA, service, and repair.
Key performance specifications
– 40 MHz, 60 MHz, and 100 MHz bandwidths
– Sample rates up to 1 GS/s real time
– 2 channels
– Monochrome LCD display
– Advanced triggers including pulse width trigger and line-selectable video trigger
– FFT standard on all models
– 12 automatic measurements
– Multiple-language user interface and context-sensitive help
– Removable data storage using the front-panel USB port
– Seamless PC connectivity through the USB device port, with OpenChoice® and NI SignalExpress® PC software
– Direct print to all PictBridge®-compatible printers through the USB device port
Affordable digital precision
With up to 100 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. The TDS1000B Series oscilloscopes provide accurate real-time acquisition up to their full bandwidth, the same record length at all time base settings, advanced triggers to isolate signals of interest, and 12 standard automatic measurements on all models. Their Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and waveform add, subtract, and multiply math functions allow you to analyze, characterize, and troubleshoot circuits.
Quick and easy waveform capture
The simple user interface with classic analog-style controls makes these instruments easy to use, reducing learning time and increasing efficiency. Innovative features such as the Autoset Menu, Probe Check Wizard, and Context-sensitive Help Menu optimize instrument setup and operation.
Flexible data transfer
With USB host and device ports which enable removable data storage, seamless PC connectivity, and direct printing, no other digital storage oscilloscope offers as much flexibility and ease of data transfer for the price.