The HP 8753D is a vector network analyzer and it offers even more flexibility and measurement capability than the HP 8752C in the following areas:
* Frequency range from 30 kHz to 3 GHz.
* Built-in S-parameter test set provides complete forward and reverse measurements, allowing you to completely characterize your component with a single connection.
* 50 and 75 ohm solutions.
* Superb accuracy. The most comprehensive calibration available guarantees accurate measurements. TRL**nRMt makes calibration in non-coaxial environments easier and more convenient.
* Mixer testing. Quickly and easily characterize frequency translating devices such as mixers.
* Add swept harmonic measurements. Characterize amplifter parameters – gain, 1 dB compression, match – and 2nd and 3rd harmonic distortion with the same test setup.
* Built-in 3.5 inch floppy disk drive provides convenient storage of instrument states and data.
* Parallel and serial ports provide interfaces to popular printers and plotters. The parallel port can also be used as a general U0 bus, with user-controllable TI’L inputs and outputs. Users can also connect a DIN keyboard to speed up entry of titles, labels, or file names, and for remote hnt panel operation.
Two excellent choices, the HP 8752C and HP 8753D continue the tradition of affordable excellence in RF component measurements for the lab and production test areas. The HP 8752C and HP 8753D network analyzers bring superior performance and useful productivity features to simplify and speed your device, component, or network measurements in the 30 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range. A swept synthesized source, sensitive receiver, and crisp color display ensure rapid, accurate, and easy-to-read test results. Since the HP 8752C and HP 8753D are vector network analyzers, they not only provide magnitude and phase information, but also offer up to 1 10 dB dynamic range, make group delay and time domain measurements, and utilize vector accuracy enhancement to minimize measurement uncertainty.