The 53131A have long been the industry standard for frequency and time measurements. The new 53200 Series, the latest generation of frequency counters/timers, offers higher performance, more accuracy and advanced capabilities.
The Agilent 53131A universal counter is a 2-channel counter. It has the capability to do the job quickly and correctly from fast signal processing to automated limit tests.
Option 010 provide the best temperature stability 2.5 x 10-9, improved aging rates and better turn-on stability. Other instruments can be synchronized to the timebase signal, provided through a rear panel BNC.
- OPTION 010 High Stability Oven Timebase
- Frequency Range A .1 Hz - 225 MHz
- Frequency Range B .1 Hz - 225 MHz
- Frequency Resolution 10 Digits
- Input Sensitivity 1 20 mVrms - 5 Vrms
- Input Sensitivity 2 HP-IB - 5 Vrms
- Number of Channels 2
- Other Features 20 mVrms - RS/232
- Time Base Accuracy .3 ppm.